Research and Markets has announced the addition of a new report to its offering. ‘Global Blockchain technology Market Analysis & Trends – Industry Forecast to 2025’ predicts the growth of the global blockchain technology market – estimated to grow at a CAGR of around 62% over the next decade – reaching approximately $16.3 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyses the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014; revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing are described as large varieties of programmable platforms, large number of applications across various industries, recent technological developments of blockchain technology, and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
By application, blockchain technology market is segmented into documentation, smart contracts, clearing and settlement, payments, digital identity and exchanges. Depending upon organization size, market is divided into small and medium enterprises or large enterprises. Based on provider, market is categorised into application and solution provider, middleware provider, and infrastructure and protocols provider. For industry market, it is split into media and entertainment, retail, bfsi, healthcare, automotive, public sector and other industries.
Report highlights include:
– Detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market Dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments